Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was buying a large bag of Purina at the shop and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the diet. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
608 Posts
:D :D :D :D Good One!!!

Steinar, a word of advice......next time try licking your A*** instead, that way you will be able to see what's coming up from the rear. :p :lol:

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
465 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: !!
Great Story!
I guess if you ask a silly question . . . you should expect a creative answer!

Over here, Steinar, there is a comedian who uses those types of stories in his performances--Bill Enghardt. He's got a whole act devoted to "Here's your sign" (A "stupid" sign) Pretty funny stuff.

Emma looks quite relaxed, and not a bit concerned about being slim! :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Steinar, you really do have an evil streak. I knew there was a reason I like you! :lol: When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be Emma's diet tips and I was thinking, um, Emma doesn't seem to know much about being slim. :p

So tell us, did the lady run back into the store to buy some Purina for herself?

·
Registered
714 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna steal that one and tell it at the Tailgate Party tomorrow! (NFL, Ravens vs. Chargers)

It was a good funny story just making up the diet, but the punchline was pure genius! :p

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just steal away! :D

To be honest,
I haven't sucked out of my own breast,
as a Norwegian saying says,
meaning I've stolen it myself! :p

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
How funny and how familiar! I was at Petsmart last week and was talking with the clerk about a particular toy I wanted to get for my "daughter" for her birthday. Seeing that I was grinning like a fool and used my hands to mimic the quote sign, I figured she would know what I meant.

She asked me the name of my "daughter" and I said it's Ruby and she's a basset hound. The clerk still looked puzzled and asked, "how can your basset hound be your daughter?" I replied "it's because I'm her mother." I kid you not, her head almost went all the way around like in The Exorcist before she got it.....

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: B)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts