Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My babies are HOME!!! (after two weeks in the kennel) Yayyyy....
I forgot how cute they were! :D They got these cute little kerchiefs after they were shampooed, but Bo got his off already.

Of course they really showed more interest in the cheese I was holding than me, but I don't think it'll take them long to recall I'm the giver of the treats in this house.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Bo says, "We don't need no stinkin' kerchiefs!". So how's the new patio looking?

M

·
0 Posts
SO glad your kids are back home where they belong!! How did the patio turn out??

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just spent my first night without my Jackie and I was a complete mess. I cannot imagine how happy you are to have your children back :lol: I'm sure they will get all the belly rubs they can handle tonight!!!!

Welcome home boys!!!!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The patio is lovely! looks like marble. will post pics of it tomorrow. we still have a lot of landscaping to do around it this weekend...never ends does it? :roll:

Sandy

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Nope, it never ends. When you get the landscaping done something else will pop up.

Glad the kids are home where they belong!!!! Are they making you pay for your terrible treatment of them? Mine would make my life miserable for a long time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts