Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWORMIE: is today your BIG day :confused:.... somehow Mom thinks it may be but dosen't want to start a rumour .... but if its not today its REALLY SOON!!!!:rolleyes: So here is my song for you....arooo ru to you, arrroo roo to you ....arruuu ru dear Wwormie ...arroo ro to you!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY (if it is). Hope you have fun at your pawty and get lots of bacon!Don't flirt too much with the girls!
Love Pais

· Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea Wormmie : Hope you are having a good birthday ---- you must be going to have a BIG party -- send me some pictures!!!!!!!
Ya we can stay in a hotel sometime but I'd rather just stay home and lounge. It is very hot here lately and I try to keep my belly in the breeze.
Mom keeps threatening me with a swim but NOPE not this girl!! I like four on the floor.
I too hope Mom and sister have a good trip this time..... last time wasn't very good. They went to Japan in March and were caught up in the earthquake thing -- Got there Wed. night, earthquake Fri. afternoon and got home Monday night. Don't know much about earthquakes but Dad and I were worried.....they came home and slept for a week and I didn't even get a present .....but I got them home so thats what counts. I want turkey and greece too.....but I have to stay with Dad and Cairo the cat....Cairo is named after Cairo the place which Mom and Ash were going to until the riots -- so thats how come they went to Japan .....they are not so lucky those two i there travelling.
Well gotta go put my belly in the breeze!!!!! Its HOT.
Paisley

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.