Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wish we had Basset sculptures like these on our high street! :cool: :D

The artist/sculptor is self-taught and was inspired by his friends' Bassets!

http://www.reporterherald.com/art/index.asp

As well as Bassets, there are several other sculptures shown on the link and you can vote for your favourite...
guess which sculpture I voted for?!!!

PS: Has anyone else voted for their favourite piece of art?

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
What beautiful sculptures! I love the one of the basset with eyes closed leaning against the other with a smile on her face.

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
What beautiful sculptures! I love the one of the basset with eyes closed leaning against the other with a smile on her face.
Yes, that one is my favorite.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I wouldn't hesitate to put that sculpture somewhere in my house. How wonderful.

·
Registered
608 Posts
If there was sculptures like that on my local high street, they wouldn't be there very long. I'd go down at the dead of night with a truck and load them up.!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If there was sculptures like that on my local high street, they wouldn't be there very long. I'd go down at the dead of night with a truck and load them up.!!
I guess they're fixed to the pavement in some way or they would have gone long ago!!! :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yes! I would LOVE to have these on my front lawn......yup the crazy basset lady :p I voted for them awhile ago.....and like Catherine checked the price for a little one as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts