Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you all thought of the idea of having a sticky at the top of the page for members to post pictures and/or a remembrance of their bassets who have passed away. It wouldn’t be something that we would reply to, but it would keep them close and never forgotten. For some who don’t log on often, the sad news of a lost pet may be missed. I know that when I, like most of you, read of someone’s beloved basset passing away I get tears in my eyes, but the pictures make me smile through the tears. It could be titled something like “In loving memory of” or “At the Rainbow Bridge”.

Of course, if this would cause sadness for anyone, then it would be a bad idea. I just wanted to see what others thought about it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My Rosie went to the bridge last Tuesday and I think it would be wonderful to have a Memorial page with photos. I hope this would be something everyone would like

Sandra

·
Registered
119 Posts
great idea only being a member since feb 06 sometimes hounds are mention it would be great to ref them and it may help some people with the grieving process. If anyone would find it difficult they would not have to post or read.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We brought this topic to the attention of Heather, Cyberhound owner, and she prefers to keep things the way they are now. You can continue to post announcements, pictures, and words of comfort on the General Basset Hound Discussion Forum.

Thank-you for your understanding,

Cyberhound Moderators
Betsy and Barbara

1 - 6 of 6 Posts