Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I think Woofstock goes to other cities as well. This particular event was sponsored by the New England Basset Rescue League and is a fund raiser. The white basset is "Daisy" and she is an older girl. 11 yrs old. She was a real sweetheart and I love her look too!

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Yes, I think Woofstock goes to other cities as well.
Not in name but simialar events are held around the country as fund raisers for local rescues. NEBHR raised over 22,000 dollars. Unfortunately this was the first year I was not able to attend. I have had in the bast an agility demo and a try it session in which anyone that wanted to go take their dog through the obstacle with the help someone that knows how to train the obstacles.

the NEHBR has more photos posted as a fliker slide show

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the link Mikey T! I was wondering if you might be there and kept my eyes and ears half open in case I ran into you (not knowing anything about you or course), but, one never knows. Perhaps next year? Lollypop would I'm sure love to meet you!

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
If everything qoes well we will be there However I will try and pique your Interest in aother basset event. The Sunday after thanksgiving. Pilgrim Basset hound club, hold a Fun field trial open to any and all bassets. The location is Paskamanskett Beagle Club, little sally rd. North Dartmouth, MA Around 8:00 Am

Annual Fun Field Trial

At least in the past first time participants recieve a free leather field trial leash, Which basical means the entry is free. the entry is ~10.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts