Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My basset hound, Woody, has a blog in which he shares his adventures and perspectives on life as a basset hound. He gets into lots of goofy situations by following his nose! Follow Woody's story at Woody's World
The URL is http://www.woodybasset.wordpress.com
Enjoy!

Also, Woody and I hope that Toby feels better!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Darn, you beat me to it. I was thinking about writing a similar blog not too long ago, but I've got way too much going on with school right now. This is good stuff! Rosco and Woody would get along pretty well, I think.

·
Registered
186 Posts
My basset hound, Woody, has a blog in which he shares his adventures and perspectives on life as a basset hound. He gets into lots of goofy situations by following his nose! Follow Woody's story at Woody's World
The URL is Woody's World
Enjoy!

Also, Woody and I hope that Toby feels better!
are you talking about my toby? if so he just finished a weeks worth of meds yesterday that he absolutely detested, but he is happy and healthy as ever! he was cutting up and acting like his usual self at the dog park yesterday. him and woody would get along great i think

·
Registered
2 Posts
I came across Woody's world while cruising the web, before I came to this site! I have Woody bookmarked and read his antics.
Have you ever been to thepioneerwoman.com? She occasionally picture-blogs about her basset Charlie...and her recipes are to die for....I'm a big fan..but first found her because of Charlie

·
Registered
562 Posts
Oh yeah, no worries about the Facebook page. Rosco and Layla are still big fans. Fortunately they are too stubborn to work together when on the tandem leash when it comes to birds, or else my arms would be dislocated by now.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I wish I had my video camera going when I informed the hounds of the house about this. There were a couple of backflips. Layla just kind of opened one eye and puffed at me, but the other two were absolutely ecstatic.

Glad Woody is back!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts