Discussion Starter #1
POSTING THESE PICS ON BEHALF OF SUSAN, WILSON'S MOM:

Without further ado, the handsome Wilson:

doing what bassets do best:

Can't forget BabyBella the Cat:

·
Registered
775 Posts
I don't know about anyone else but I am not getting the pics, it says the link is no longer available :cry:

·
Registered
662 Posts
I don't see the pics either??

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's strange :? , I can see them. I;ll try again later, I need to downlaod them again. Sorry Susan
[/img]

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured it out, after I posted them, I deleted them from Photobucket!!! Didn't know that would affect the pics here.

I'll post them again in a bit. :D

Sandy

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
No pics for me either. I'm guessing that they were downloaded here and then deleted from Photobucket to free up space, thinking they were here to stay. With Photobucket you must leave the pictures in Photobucket. Once you delete them to free up space in Photobucket they are gone from viewing where ever you put them, and your old posts will look like Sandy's with that nice little "Oops" box.

Aroooos from Bogie!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Now I can see them. They were worth the wait he's beautiful and so is the cat.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Beautiful pictures of two wonderful pets. Baby Bella looks just like a cat I had when growing up. She's brought back lots of great memories of
Miss Fluff.

Arooos from Bogie!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Why is it that generally speaking, when you take a picture of a dog his expression is "WHY are you torturing me???" and when you take a picture of a cat, HIS expression is "AAAAACK! You scared me out of six of my lives!"

·
Registered
71 Posts
First of all, thanks very much Sandy for posting these for me. I believe there is an expression about teaching an old dog new tricks and I'm afraid this old dog is tricked to the max lately and I just haven't taken any time to learn to post.

Next, sorry to everyone for such pathetic pictures. Poor Wilson was only about 15 minutes old (in our lives) when I took those pictures and he wasn't exactly ready for his photo op. He looks much better now and not quite so whipped because he is no longer confused about where he belongs. I have a drawer full of undeveloped film. The last ones I took in had baby pictures on them and my kids are 6 and 8. I know that is sad. Enough of excuses. I will take some more recent and better pics soon.

Baby Bella is still the cutest (nearly 2 year old kitten) in the world. If I could ever get a picture of how she drapes her furry little body over Wilson's head like a hat, I will beg Sandy to post it because THE DESCRIPTION IS USELESS WITHOUT A PICTURE. Thanks for the kind words and Wilson is stubbing his little paw with an "aw shucks".

Susan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts