Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is way to funny!! I can't believe how tolerant Rusty is of Wilson chewing on his ear. They are such great buddies. How does Stickers fit in with the guys??

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:lol: I was laughing the whole time I was watching those two! :lol: Gunny (GSD) does that to Yogi all the time! I guess Yogi likes it since he lets him do it. The only time Yogi gets mad is when Gunny starts pulling them hard while they are playing and Yogi will scream. Of course Mommy gets very mad when that happens!
Wilson looks like a real sweetie pie! How will you ever let him go?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Lily never chews on Gibbs ear, but always cleans them...he seems to like it. It's good that the gang is all getting along.

~Heather

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh my Gosh it reminds me of Speedy (ATB) . He would do that a lot to Belle who loved anything done to her ears including that. I hated the slimy gross wet ear after. We started putting a snood on Belle so he couldn't get her ears but he figured out how to pull the snood off. She did end up with an ear infection once, and the vet said it was probably thanks to Speedy who kept her ear wet. He never fully outgrew it but as time went on he didn't do it as much. Loved your video!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
That video really made my day. They sound like elephant seals!
I can't get over how much Wilson looks like Bogie. I sent the video to a friend, and they didn't believe it wasn't my Bogsta!

·
Registered
51 Posts
That was funny! Two peas in a pod. Maybe it's time for a third eh? That Wilson sure is handsome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts