Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had planned a big party last Monday to celebrate Emma and Doris,
but Emma wasn't doing great. So I decided to postphone it, but
she wasn't any better next day - nor the day after. So she went to
the vet today, and she had a uteritis and needed to have a hysterectomy
immediate. I just got her home and she's sleeping now -
the party just have to be delay some more days....

This cost me 1.5 E (Emmas) - but it's worth it......

T

·
0 Posts
Oh, poor Emma. Glad you caught on so quick. We hope she's feeling better soon.

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
775 Posts
Poor Emma!! I am so sorry,but now you get birthday cake and get well cake.Feel better soon pretty girl.

Karen and the gang

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Oh Steinar! how scary for you, and for poor little Emma! How sad she had to go through such a hard surgery.
The good news is she has you to care for her, and she will be getting nothing but the best treatment. poor baby... :cry:

Please keep us updated as to how she is doing. It almost feels like she belongs to us too, she has such a fan base here.

That last pic almost made me cry. She clearly is the light of your life. Give her nose a gentle kiss for me, will you?

Sandy

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hurry and get well, Emma! You and Bogie will have to compare tummy scars. Sending lots of healing drool your way.

Aroooos from Bogie!!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think everyone knows that Emma is the apple of her daddy's eye.

I'm sure she is being very well taken care of. I look forward to hearing of her recovery!

J

·
0 Posts
Jake and I hope Emma feels better soon. It's so hard when our best friends need surgery. Emma will be slow and sleepy for a few days but hysterectomy is routine and she'll be well in no time. We are thinking about you all! Get well soon Emma you BEAUTIFUL hound! Jake says woof x

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Poor Emma! Our Collie, Misty had the same situation (many, many, many years ago) and thankfully did just fine. Sending lots of love and drool for the Emma girl- Wendy

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
We are sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Oh Steiner! Poor darling girl. I know what you must be going through, Opus got terrible bloat one time after a holiday and he had a two hour surgery, so horribly frightening! My heart is with you and Opus sends ever bit of drool he has. Go n'eiri an bothair leat. which is Gaelige, but means in english, 'may the road rise with you' which means may everything be smooth and easy.
Arlene and Opus. XX

·
Registered
219 Posts
Poor Emma!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear about her illness and surgery. I hope she has a speedy recovery and that you are able to get some rest too because I know you must be exhusted with worry. Please do keep us updated, we can't wait to see her smiling face soon!!! :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Oh No! Poor Emma........Daisy & Sally send peanut butter drool (extra slimy & glutinous). Feel better soon! Hang in there, Steinar!

PS - that puppy pic is beautiful.

B

·
0 Posts
Why you haven't seen any birthday party pics

Oh! poor Emma and U. So sorry to read this. the pic. I could hardly keep from crying. :cry: Tummy is sending tons of drool for a quick recovery. And good thoughts 4 you and Emma. {{{Emma}}}. Tummy Boy's Mom .

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hope she's on the mend. That picture of the two of you is wonderful.
Sharon Hall

M

·
0 Posts
Oh My Emma!!! I wish I could be there to give her soft kisses. Poor baby. She really needs to be spoiled now!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts