Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 7 month Daisy was turned from delightful to demon. About 1 month ago she started growling when we woke her up and now it's being becoming more frequent. We had her fixed 1 week ago. Is this a stage? We have a 2 yr old bloodhound also (Meg). One minute Daisy is growling and next she is trying to cuddle-up to Meg. At this point we know to gently wake her up and not get in her face but I miss the sweet angel I had. Any advice?

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
Our 7 month Daisy was turned from delightful to demon. About 1 month ago she started growling when we woke her up and now it's being becoming more frequent. We had her fixed 1 week ago. Is this a stage? We have a 2 yr old bloodhound also (Meg). One minute Daisy is growling and next she is trying to cuddle-up to Meg. At this point we know to gently wake her up and not get in her face but I miss the sweet angel I had. Any advice?[/b]

she is the equvilent of an adolesent trying to figure out her olace in the world. This period of development has a lot of boundry testing. It is important to maintain clear and consistent bondries and limits during this phase.

Development Stages of Puppy Behavior

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she is the equvilent of an adolesent trying to figure out her olace in the world. This period of development has a lot of boundry testing. It is important to maintain clear and consistent bondries and limits during this phase.

Development Stages of Puppy Behavior[/b]
Well, just what we need a son and puppy both in the preteen stage. We will see what one is easier to handle!!!!
Thanks for help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts