Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it wasnt snoopy because she was just sat chilling on the sofa when i found it. maybe it was my boyfriend?

what do you guys think??????

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Had to have been the boyfriend, that sweet innocent hound would never have done anything like that! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
There is NO WAY that sweet baby did anything as destructive as that ....I can't beleive you would even suggest it :eek:

I say get rid of the boyfriend...he obviously isn't trained well enough...hahahaha :p

·
Registered
144 Posts
Actually, a strange thing happened the other night. All was quite (clue) and I looked over into the kitchen and there was my good shoe!! Baxter snuck away and when I questioned him he had no clue how the shoe got there. :rolleyes: Strange.........fortunately I got to it before there was any damage done <_<

·
Registered
775 Posts
We vote for the boyfriend :angry: He's just blameing the poor innocent bassett.

·
Registered
465 Posts
She looks like she is saying "Well Prince Charming didn't bring the right size shoe!!! What's a girl to do?? "

Seriously, that shoe looked reaaaaallllllly uncomfortable! She probably did you a favor! (They were cute, though, but Snoopy's cuter) B)

K

·
0 Posts
Yup, the boyfriend is guilty - the Basset would never to such an evil thing! :lol:

·
Registered
119 Posts
If and it's a really big if a basset did chew you shoe it was only because they thought it was a very unsuitable shoe and you might fall and hurt yourself if you wore them so saving you from a very nasty accident.
But I'm afraid my vote goes for the boyfriend too

K

·
0 Posts
If and it's a really big if a basset did chew you shoe it was only because they thought it was a very unsuitable shoe and you might fall and hurt yourself if you wore them so saving you from a very nasty accident.
[/b]
Good point.... very thoughtful, these Bassets.... :lol:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i found out it was actually my boyfriend ha ha ha!!! :lol:

snoopy has done me a favour really....i'm going to HAVE to go shopping for a new pair in the January sale!!! It's a hard life. ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is that like a peanut butter cup wrapper next to said shoe? A basset would never eat peanut butter and chocolate and a shoe ... had to be the boyfriend.

Janet 'n Twinkie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts