Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks I heartily apologize for my unexpected absence and have indeed missed perusing the forums, but financial issues have brightened for me and my family and we've gotten the treasured internet back!

Without further ado, I present to you the Mr. Einstein!

Here he is, the great thinker of the ages.

Doing his best to look sweet and innocent, knowing fully well that getting in the trash is against Basset ordinance.

Here we find him plotting against me about being moved from his favorite spot on the couch.

Here he is giving his infamous "Hmph, I look good and you know it" pose.

This is him juuuuuuuuuust waking up first thing in the afternoon.

S

·
0 Posts
:D

Yeah! Welcome back! I thought you were going to say you lost connection with this particular website, like I did! Still don't know what happened, but upon inquiry at other investigative sites, I was told that the "plug had been pulled" on this site - ??????? I even had trouble re-registering but finally got back on. Oh well! Mr. Einstein is a real cutie, all right. He looks just like out Bubba when he was younger. How old is Mr. Einstein - 2 or 3 yrs.?

Our Bubba is the manipulative master. He comes into the living room, giving us THAT look that says - "Hey - off the couch." My husband spends more time sitting on the floor that our bassets.

Well, it is good to be back and tune in on all the jargon, isn't it? Good luck with Mr. Einstein. Sue

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*chuckles* Mr. Einstein isn't even a year old quite yet. He was born on June 6, 2006 (6/6/6? An omen, I'm sure...) I could never see Einy as the litter runt, even from a teeny-tiny pup he had gigantic paws and was built like a bulldozer. I say if he was the litter runt, then there are some mutant Bassets running around!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome back!!! It's really neat to see everyone finding their way back to the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts