Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are really wishing for Spring!! It's 12 degrees here this morning, and we have 2 feet of snow on the ground.

Bogie Carter is wishing for Spring, too!!! This was taken Saturday morning (March 3rd).
We had just dug out the back door and made Bogie a path.
Aroooooooo!!!! The "Blizzard of 2007" is finally over!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
22 degrees in Baltimore with 20mph wind and snow forecasted for tomorrow.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Dozer & Digger remembers our snow. I say rememeber, because it's all gone except for a few snow piles. Another few days, and they should be gone too. 65F degrees by Thursday. :p :p :p

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Spring is ... here! :)

It's already about 60 --- will probably hit mid-70s today --- after a morning doing paperwork, I'm planning on heading outside to plant some more crab apple trees and blueberries, and prepare a bed for growing salad greens.

:0

·
Registered
140 Posts
We are sitting at -8 today. Rest of the week should be in the + side of things. Winter wont be here too much longer. We are so used to it of course it is all we know. Gotta love the winter fun a person can have. Not sure i would change where i am from. Maybe on the super cold days, which by the way, are not as frequent as they used to be 10 or so years ago. There is so much truth to this Global warming!
Cute snowy pic of Bogie, thanks for sharing! ;)

·
Registered
782 Posts
9 degrees and 40 mile an hour gusts here in Boston. Franny just does his business and then we just hightail it back into the house in record time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts