Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jake loves his "daddy day" each week becasue they go to McDonalds. He gets a cheeseburger ketchup only... and now the drive through gives him a doggy biscuit as he goes by :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Anywhere in the car - even the vets.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
LOL, Lynne!

Sadie likes to go to "Grandma's" anytime and when the weather is nice, she loves to sit on the porch. Spencer like to go "outside." He loves being in the yard.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Well, I have to tell you...when I first read that title, I thought, "Sometimes, on the rug!" ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Simon loves to go on errands, even when he has tio wait in the car I try to take him somewhere every day his favorite is of course the dog store, Lick Your Chops where he gets treats, and runs to the owners office

A

·
0 Posts
Sunday morning, local cafe, we read the papers he scoffs everything that is handed to him, and coos at the waiters. Opus literally drags us there.
I take Opus out wht me a lot during the day and he likes going anywhere, but that is his absolute favourite place.
Arlene and Opus.

J

·
0 Posts
To the sofa, treats jar, dinner bowl...and home from a long, cold, wet walkies! :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Any place that they can go. PEtsmart is a favorite, as is the vet's and my office. A common thread seems to be that they want to go where they will be fawned over. And given treats.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scratch & sniff- I thought the same right after I posted it :) But then basset people are exceptionally clever so decided they'd figure it out :D

·
Registered
983 Posts
Me too Scratch and Sniff. Mine like to go to the frig and the pantry mostly. These days the weather is exceptionally nice so if mommy is willing the go in and out the door.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I think Mocha and Beldin most like it when they get to come on the walks to drop off or pick up the kids at school cause they get to meet hundreds of other little two-leggers and quite a few other four-leggers and it's great fun!

A

·
0 Posts
Ruby likes her walks and she loves being in the same room or vacinity of her mommy (servant) and daddy (litter mate).

A

·
0 Posts
Like many of the others Francis loves to go any and everywhere in the car. SInce he can't see he spends most of the trip draped over the console so I can rub his ear while I drive.
My new car has a sunroof and I opened it during that warm spell we had last month and boy! did it ever confuse him. He kept sitting bolt upright with his nose up in the air so I pulled over and had him stand up against the seat so he could sense and feel the hole in the roof. He relaxed after that and since it's been miserably cold since then, so much for the fresh air for a while
:(

·
Registered
64 Posts

Flash will go anywhere on anything.She loves to go to the bus stop everyday to pick up her brothers.And the 4-wheeler.I think she is in love with it.If I'm outside doing yard work,this is what happens.She gets on it and sits there till I come ride her.Of course ears and drool go EVERYWHERE.Mine you this is not where she rides.She ride infront where I can hold on to her so she does not fall off.So all the drool comes flying back at me.

·
Registered
622 Posts
All the boys love the off leash dog park. Winnie is a walker/hiker. When we get on to one of the rails to trails lines here he is all business and the nose hits the ground and the feet go like h***. We gone to the BHRG Bash, to Carolina Rescues do and hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway and in West Va all in the fall. I swear when the days start to get short Winnie is ready to pack his bags

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Both of my hounds love to go places where we go to!!
That's why they love camping so much, cause they could be with their mommy and daddy for 24 hours!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Daisy Jayne especially loves to go on car-rides, and walks with Daddy, but if you say "Wanna go for a car-ride?", better have the car door open and stand out of her way! :D Getting her out of the car again is another story....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts