Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I were cooking out on the grill yesterday. We had Mattie in her lot (which is just the fence in part of the yard), so we were just talking and we happened to look over at Mattie and saw her running through the yard with something in her mouth. It was fuzzy. Well the great hunter we had, found a baby possum somewhere's in her lot. My husband went in to get and Mattie dropped it to only re grap it when my huband got close to her and then Mattie took off running with it again. My husand is chasing her through the yard to get it. Finally he got Mattie away from the baby possum. Let's just say it was dead once it landed in Mattie's jaws and she was running. Thank goodness she is up to date on all her shots. After all was said and done, we just started laughing, saying she just want to bring something to the cookout. LOL!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
My girl Lily got hold of a possum...yuck! It lived, it was just scared. My hubby got it away from her.

~Heather

·
Registered
46 Posts
Flash brought me a baby bunny last spring and was rather irked at me when I let it loose. Thank goodness, it wasn't hurt-- just scared.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts