Basset Hounds Forum banner

What NOT to do...

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
...when teaching your little basset sister (Dixie) the fine art of stealing snacks from the kitty's covered litter box:

This is Dixie's big brother, Ike, the black lab, looking very humiliated when he was caught with the evidence around his neck.

See less See more
#6 ·
snarkle.... :D Great picture. Such guilt & shame in that first picture...

#9 ·
ROFLOL, serves him right for nosing around in the litter box...that's an image that'll come back to me tonight as I'm drifting off to sleep causing me to start laughing out loud...LOL

I do like however, that Gracie is so safety- minded as to have her life ring on already! LOL
Labs are cool dogs....

G
#10 ·
I couldn't resist posting this other pic of Gracie when she was a pup. I heard a clang, clang, clang in the kitchen and found Gracie with her head stuck in a watering can!

Sorry the quality is poor but I've never really gotten the lighting thing down.

#11 ·
I had a cat one time that got his head stuck in a dog food can...he was hopping around like a weird headless kangaroo. It was pretty funny, but I was nice and took the can off his head. :D

G
#13 ·
Gracie is a year and a half. She is quite the character as it seems she's adopted some of Huck's behaviors. That's why we call her a Blab instead of Lab. She absolutely LOVES to swim and when we're on the boat and at anchor we have to watch her closely as she'll jump over and swim to shore, especially if she sees another dog. She just wants to play but that is a BIG no-no on our boat!

Just a couple more of Gracie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.