Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Dozer likes to play fetch. He loves to chase and catch the ball. He'll pick it up, looks at me, drops it to the ground and says, "Now you come and get it."
He will also play fetch by himself. He will throw the ball in the air, chases it down, and throws it again.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Daisy Jayne likes just about anything she can shred. :)

1. Purple shreiking monkey (she's on her 4th
or 5th one of these)
2. Stuffed furry squeaky soccer ball
3. Stuffed bean wearing a chef's hat that makes
"fart" noises
4. Stuffed green elephant--which is history, but she loved it while she had it
5. Tires off my sons' toy trucks--not only are
they fun to toss around, they're chewy ;) She doesn't take them off herself, the boys are more than happy to accomodate her there.

(Edited because I somehow managed to post it before I was done--it's turning into one of "those" days)

BarbR

[ March 07, 2006, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: BarbR ]

A

·
0 Posts
Plastic bottles, hands down, and endless games of hide and seek. I hide he finds me. He never gets tired of that one, ever. The noise when he finds me is ridiculous and usually results in me falling about the place laughing. It is really like "There you are!!!"

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hrmm..

Adrianne loves her stuffed "grunting" raccoon. It's her baby. And, she thinks the cats are her toys

Buford loves:

1) His little orange squeaky ball
2) My bras (he likes to play tug with them)
3) Plastic bottles
4) the cats

A

·
0 Posts
All of Ruby's toys are called "bears" and 3 of them are round soft smiley faces with squeakies in them. There's a red one, a green one and a blue one. The red one is her favorite.

She does have a hot dog (soft toy with a squeaky) and when I tell her to get her hot dog she does.

She has a bone shaped soft squeaky and for some reason I once called it her "new bear". When I tell her to get her New Bear, so goes to get that. But the red round one is the fav.

A

·
0 Posts
Sabain likes his braided rope. I have no idea how many of those he has had. Next is his Booda Pig. Last is a squeeker he has taken out of some toy. He carries it in his mouth (you can't see it) and goes around making funny noises.
As stated before Pearly thinks toys are beneath her. Beau must be too old. yvonne

A

·
0 Posts
The only thing Annie likes is chewing on plastic milk cartons.

People are always bringing her toys and she could care less and we end up taking them to shelters for other dogs who will appreciate them.

Annie is very low maintenance!

Kathy

M

·
0 Posts
Rusty's is his squeak fire hydrant. Stickers is her pink stuffed squeaky bunny!

A

·
0 Posts
Claire and Porkchop love their Squeaky Hedgehog from Petsmart!! One gets a hold of it and the chase is on!!

T

·
0 Posts
Twinkie likes her Kong treat ball (waayyy too much) and the cardboard toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, newspaper inserts. She's really happy when we give her something she can shred. Doesn't eat it. Shreds it to bits.

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well lets see Snoopy's favorite toy "use to be" the quacking pheasants, that would never stay stuffed with a working quacker more than a few hours. Then he just prances around with the limp pheasant in his mouth, showing off his kill.

Now however i think his new favorite "toy" is Vanessa, I don't seem him play with much else.

Vanessa on the other hand her favorite toy is whatever toy Snoopy might show interest in and then will try to steal it. Other than that I think Snoopy is her favorite "toy". She wants to be around him all the time.

[ March 07, 2006, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: ChristieJ ]

·
Registered
335 Posts
Christie, I love the pictures of your dogs; esp. the one where they're sharing the ginormous bone. :) At least it looks ginormous in comparison to Vanessa! ;)

BarbR

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Sadie has this pink bear & Spencer has a gray bunny that are faves. I don't know why they like these best, to me they are no different than the dozens of other toys they have. It's funny, because they will chew, shred & de-stuff other toys, but these 2 faves have remained intact for years.

[ March 07, 2006, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: AmyB ]

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Moe's favorite toy, loved even more than food :D

Tally loves little Squatter-toys - stuffies roughly the size and shape of a baseball, with squeakers. She falls asleep with them in her mouth (looking much like a roast pig with an apple in it's mouth :D ).

Terry

·
Registered
662 Posts
Right now it's the fake fur trim Beldin ripped off a Santa Hat at Christmas ... the laser light and they have a chewy ball with knobs on it and a tennis ball.

A

·
0 Posts

Here is Bogie with his favorite squeaky squirrel.

[ March 07, 2006, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: BubbaLeroy ]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts