Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I can find on the internet it is called "Bird's Nest Fungi". I can't find that it's harmful to pets? Thankfully mine don't eat it but do lay in it. But I am concerned because we will be having the 14 week old puppies here for a sleepover again and they DO eat it??

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,960 Posts
I thought these the cutest and coolest living things when I took a course in Mycology many moons ago. The professor didn't mention anything about their being poisonous. At the following link, Bird's Nest, they are said not to be poisonous. Here's a closeup photo.
<div align="center">
</div>

I don't imagine they'd be very tasty so maybe the dogs wouldn't even be tempted. But if there's any doubt best keep them away.

Barb
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top