Basset Hounds Forum banner

What is this white stuff

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  2hounds 
#1 ·

This is the first time Moses,Clyde & Eve have ever seen or been in snow Clyde was not sure what he was stepping on Moses loved it, Eve well nothing phases her. Eve is first out then Moses and as it normally goes Clyde is the caboose..... OH by the way Im the big dog that they lead around :D

See less See more
#5 ·
For some reason, my girl Tess adores the snow and cold...one thing we don't have in common...she would stay out in it all day if I let her...she's kind of a gimpy old lady...the rescue we got her from didn't tell us she had spondylosis until after we adopted her and her front legs look more like corkscrews every day on top of that...but despite her trouble getting up the steps and sometimes just getting up...take her out in the snow and she has actually been known to frisk and prance...even climb snowbanks now and then...my previous dog was the same way with the snow, although he was an Australian Terrier...I write it off to their moms reading them too many Jack London stories when they were puppies ;)

#7 ·
Wow that video was interesting. :blink: It would freak me out for my dog to be covered in snow...I'd be afraid that they'd smother or something... :huh:

~Heather

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.