Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's the scenario: I take Lady to the vet because her poopie looks funny and I'm certain she's at death's door and she keeps having poopie incontinence. The vet runs tests, nothing really shows up, so she says "Let's worm her and see what happens!"

And sure enough, that takes care of the problem.

It would be no big deal if it were just once this has happened, but this is the fourth or fifth time in the past year or so the exact same thing has happened.

Yet Yogi is never wormy.

::looks completely baffled::

Is Lady just congenitally wormy? Is it that the worming stuff (Panacur) revs up her bowels and makes her feel peppy, just like some old man after he's spent an hour on the john? Or what??? :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
782 Posts
I hear ya cluckin', Big Chicken! Same exact thing with Francis, he's the Worm King of Boston. I'm thinking of buying stock in the Panacur company. He gets his heartworm medication but just last month came down with roundworm and once again: PANACUR! I thought it was because he's so close to the ground and, being blind, he rarely lifts his head anymore but Lady's a little higher off the ground, isn't she?
The other thing is that since His Royal Chubbyness is just that: chubby, it takes more Panacur to treat him.
Sigh...
Otherwise, long time no hear...how've you been?

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that's good to know. I was beginning to think Lady had congenital worms. :blink: It's just absurd.

As for me, just way way too busy :blink: and fixing to get even busier. :blink: Argh! I need a few clones of me!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts