Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I walked through the kitchen this morning I noticed a loaf of bread on the counter. At first glance I thought my husband had made a sandwich in the middle of the night. Upon further inspection it became apparent the boys had gotten into the pantry and went to town on it. Why my husband put it on the counter instead of the garbage is beyond me. There was also an empty bag which had contained rawhides in the middle of the living room floor Anyone else wake up this morning to find something amiss?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
early yesterday morning Bo flew into the house(via his dog door), and up onto my bed, very excited and hyper.
I looked out the window, and found out why. he had managed to get a garbage bag out of the trash can. He must have been busy for hours!
it was strewn everywhere...a basset smorg!
:roll:
Sandy

·
Registered
41 Posts
this weekend we went to my parents in law in oudtshoorn (in Cape town) and Lexie went off. they have a small holding and she loves it there!!!she harvested the sunflowers in the garden aswell as the palm tree was left leaf less. she then jumped on "grandmothers" bed with her muddy feet as it was raining. thereafter she chased and terrified all the exotic birds my sister in law farms with etc etc etc - you get the picture!!! oh and she destroyed 3 rolls of toilet paper - the ENEMY!!!! at least she had a ball!

·
Registered
181 Posts
One diaper, used, in the five minutes while I put child to sleep yesterday afternoon, Oliver had destroyed it on the living room floor. Did I mention used? AHHH I hate cleaning dirty diapers twice. :x

edited to say hate and not had

·
Registered
135 Posts
Miss Emma will take either my shoe or sock and try to hide them while I am getting dressed. She knows it means I am leaving and since the pitiful pose didn't work, she has resorted to this to keep me home. :)

A

·
0 Posts
Sunday Simon stole a large choc. easter bunny (I made him throw up, he is fine) My glasses, have been added to his list, along with many books his favorite is pictures

M

·
0 Posts
The first thing that popped into my mind when I read your question

"What has your dog stolen"???

MY HEART!!!!!!! I am in totally puppy love!

·
Registered
987 Posts
stolen toy

Lily stole a toy from a classmates bag in training last week. We are switching from treat reward to play reward with a toy. We were waiting to start class and the dogs were having playtime and lily became bored with her classmates and stole a toy out of a tote bag.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well, since it's getting to be allergy season, Daisy is currently on a kleenex binge. :x

I bought my boys some little fluffy toy chicks for "Easter bunny" gifts, set the baskets, eggs, chicks, etc. out before bed Friday night. (We had Easter early due to a trip on Sunday AM). The chicks peep when you hold them in the palm of your hand. In the middle of the night I heard frantic cheeping and got out of bed to find Daisy trying to abscond with one of the chicks. :D She must have thought she had really done something special, catching that poor chick. Later she was more interested in jelly beans!

·
Registered
72 Posts
i know how everyone feels I can't see that well because my glasses have gone to the basset trash can. so if this reads funny you will know why. I have learned to keep doors closed and toilet paper put away! I have thought about putting baby latches on my closet sliding doors. I don't have a good pair of shoes left in my posession. Like everyone else in the basset world I can replace them, its hard to replace my babies! :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
George only steals food. He took a ribeye steak once. He's been known to steal chocolate (until I found a box with latches to keep it in; he can't get it NOW). He's also done the loaf of bread thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts