Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Bryan and I went out of town for new years somehow our friend's son Diego's shirt got mixed into Bryan's stuff. I convinced him to put it on and let me take a picture. Lily is wondering what the heck her daddy is doing.

~Heather

To the advice of another member I have taken the link down. Trust me it was a funny pic though. Just imagine a grown man in the t-shirt of a 3 year old as his dog looks at him as if he were crazy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Funny picture but I would get that off the web or it's going to be spread around.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Missed the picture, and gotta see it. :lol: Use photoshop to crop or blank out his face, so you can repost it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
...?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tomorrow when I get home I will see if I can fix it to where the face is blocked out or something...I'll see what I can do.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well there it is...thank you so much Gudrun. I haven't a clue how you did that, but thanks! That way my fiance's face is protected, but the picture is still there to share.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When my fiance found out about me posting this picture he wasn't very happy. A bit grumpy about it. He has now loosened up and put it on his myspace page...

~Heather

1 - 9 of 9 Posts