Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is off topic but I am puzzled?? We got pavers installed 3 weeks ago on our lanai. Since then we are noticing grease type spots, stains appearing. It seems more daily. Some of them actually look like the pads on Rusty's feet???? We are going to the installers tomorrow with pictures to find out what these spots are. Anyone have a clue??? We know they are NOT grease. There are some near our outdoor kitchen on the lanai but they are also scattered all over. My Husband bought a cleaner at Lowe's and nothing! Spots are still there???? Anyone??

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
OK- I'm game- if the surface is porous, could basset drool or basset urine dribbles be sinking in and causing stains? That's my best effort-

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Have you gotten down on your hands and knees and smelled the area? Does it feel wet to the touch?

Might be something coming up from underneath? You might want to call the company that installed it to have them come out and take a look.

I'll ask Ruby's daddy to look at the pics per your request (email to me); will let you know his ideas.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The spots have no smell and are not damp. We bought the sealer from the company that installed the pavers??? We will take a ride there today. We are puzzled?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts