Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AWESOME!! Monday- Qualifying score in Rally Obedience (92) and a Rally Novice Title, 2nd Place in Veteran's Obedience. Tuesday- Qualifying score in Rally Obedience, 1st Place in Veteran's Obedience. Wednesday- Qualifying score at the Hunt Test and A MASTER HUNTING HOUND Title!!!! I cried every day and Molly acted like a puppy. She had a blast! It was so wonderful! I have a photo shoot with Stryker today for a Liz Claiborne ad, more details to come. Take care all and THANK YOU Dean for everything. Belinda.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Super news!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Wow, what a great Nationals for you and Molly! Congrats! :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
whoo-whoo! Wonderful!! :) :) :) Congratulations to you and Molly!!
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
73 Posts
AWESOME!! and Molly acted like a puppy. She had a blast! It was so wonderful! [/b]
Belinda,

:lol: Congratulations on yours and Molly's wonderful Nationals showing. Aren't the old guys (and girls) fun to take into Veterans. . .obed or conformation?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Belinda and Molly make quite a team:

There were a couple of more moist eyes when Molly competed! Belinda says this is Molly's first picture on Cyberhound; sure hope it works.

Thank you to Belinda for helping us! We also did well. Fred won Rally Novice A on Monday and Harley Chick won on Tuesday. One leg in Rally Novice for each!

·
Registered
939 Posts
congrats,i kept tabs on you with some of my contacts.i heard you did good way to go!!!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Oh, on top of everything else, Molly is really, really cute. What a wonderful face! And, congratulations to Fred and Harley Chick on those Rally titles!
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
797 Posts
For those of you that don't know, or have forgotten --Molly is truly a multi-talented basset. She has been on national tv (Saturday Night Live), she has been in catalogs for national department stroes, she has placed well in some AHBA hunts, she is an obedience hound, she does well in rally, she now has her Master Hunting Hound title ------ very good for a 10 year old rescue hound with an ILP number

WELL DONE MOLLY AND BELINDA

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations Molly and Belinda!! I watched some of the Rally but didn't see you. I must of been off watching something else then. So much to look at when you are at Nationals.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
So nice to see a picture of Molly, she sure showed everyone, didn't she?. She is a striking hound, no wonder you look so proud. Congratulations!

Sandy

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone!! The picture has only a smidgeon of her personality and "face" in it. She is very unique. We're still on cloud 9! Stryker's picture (poster: model on the beach in a bathing suit) will be in upscale department stores (Liz Claiborne) this spring. Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
782 Posts
WOW! Looks and smarts, Molly appears to be a winner in all respects. Congratulations!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts