Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to our first Obedience/Rally Trials today in 3 years. Molly and Stryker qualified in Rally Novice B, and Stryker got his first leg in Novice B (his first Obedience Trial ever) with a score of 191 and a second place. Only 2 dogs qualified in Novice B (out of almost 20). It was a VERY good Obedience day!! Tommorrow is dog show day #2. I'll let you all know the results. Molly scored 93 in Rally, and should have scored 96 if not for a handler error. The same handler error earned Stryker a 96 instead of a 99 (out of a 100!). Good dogs, bad handler! AND we got a beautiful etched glass votive holder for Highest Scoring Labrador Retriever in Trial. Molly saw alot of old friends, and I made some new ones. Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Congratulations all around Very nice scores, there.
Sharon Hall :D :D

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
What a great day you all had! Congratulations! Hope you had/have good luck the rest of the weekend. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Day # 2: 3rd place in Novice B (Stryker) with a score of 176 (hot, tired, bad heeling), only 4 qualifying scores (my friend got the 4th place with a score of 170, squeek!) and highest scoring Lab in Trial. Molly got 92 in Rally and Stryker got 98 for 1st place. 6 entries, 6 qualifying scores and 6 legs!!!! And 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons! Molly got the award for the slowest and oldest dog at the trials. She was very funny! See y'all! Thanks again, Belinda.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts