Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

If some of you wonder where I've been the past few months, well, this is where I've been for the last 7 months of my life:

You may recognise some familiar things here :) In short, we're opening our second pet supply store near Brussels. You all know Petsmart of course. The chain we're part of is called Tom&Co, and works under the same principle as Petsmart. There are (or will be when we open on November 26th) 133 stores in Belgium, all independantly held, but under a franchise system. If you know French or Dutch, have a look at http://www.tomandco.be :)
The store is about 900m² large (which is huge in Belgian standards) and we'll sell about 4200 different products. The pictures I took (sorry for the poor quality, mobile phone pics) where taken yesterday and today. We're just putting one or 2 pieces of each product on the shelves to have an idea how to organise things, and to be able to put in our first large order this Saturday.
There are still loads of work to do (calling all volunteers here to help out): electricity is still not finished, check outs have to be installed, painter has to come back, heating has to be finished, .... I sometimes wonder if everything will be finished in time for the 26th.

This is one of the biggest challenges in our lives... but we love doing it.

Whish us luck:)

Greetz

Patrick

PS: Maurice, Lola and Bianca slobber drool all over the board :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts