Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked into the living room where the dogs were playing. As soon as they noticed me, they did a startling jump, like they were doing something wrong. They had looks on their faces like "We're not doing anything".
It was like catching kids writing on the wall with crayons.
(Updated)
OK here are some pictures from tonight. This is what I walked into last night.

I didn't get their heads in this picture. They stand on their hind legs a lot when they "play".

[ January 30, 2006, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: The 3 D's ]

·
Registered
70 Posts
How can you be suspicious of such nice bassets? Don't you know that bassets can do no evil? ;)

That's the probelm, they are inside and not doing anything

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yup, Winston does the same thing everytime he unpacks my hubby gym bag, or when he tried to steal food, or whatever.
It was so fuuny! It's priceless to see their look, caught in the act. :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
They have guilty consciences! Maybe they did something wrong another time & got away with it! ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
They learn very quickly! Sadie and Bentley learned that we'd step in very quickly when we'd hear them start their wrestle-and-growl games, since they occasionally would get out of hand. No problem, now they wrestle in absolute silence! It's really funny to watch, and when you interrupt them, they suddenly become intently interested in the carpet, something outside - anything but looking at us!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
When George is naughty, he wags just the tip of his tail very fast -- bump, bump, bump -- and sort of peeks up at us with his best "ain't I the cutest THING??? How could you possibly get mad at ME???" look. The rest of the time it swings back and forth in huge arcs ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump. Of course it works and when he's doing the Naugty Wag and the Pitiful Look, I give in every single time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts