Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
We were not able to get back in to the board as Toby's People so have renamed ourselves. Steinar calls our Toby the "tenor" because of his marvelous singing voice so I decided this would be our new name. Have been lurking for a while, but glad to be able to put in my 2-cent's worth once again.

Next project - figure out how to post photos. Patience........I will get there eventually.

Good to be back.
Toby and his people

·
Registered
782 Posts
It's always nice to have the good looking ones back. Glad you've signed on again!

·
Registered
118 Posts
What an adorable, somewhat 'Halloween-y' face!! Very striking in black and white!

We are another "new" poster, I had to re-register but was able to just slightly change the logon name to include the accent over the e in José. Glad everyone's making there way back!

Lisa & José

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome Back. If you'd contacted one of your moderators you could have registered with the same username. I once had a Toby so I'm partial to the name. I think "Toby Tenor" has a nice ring to it. :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
So nice to see sweet Toby back. Like the new name. Often wonder what happened to the likes of Hallofhounds, Opus, Dogcrazy,EC, Tess&Hugh and others. They all made a real contribution on here. Would be nice to see them again too :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome back!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts