Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went for our weekend walk today, and it was a cold 20°F (our high for today). I didn't want to go for a walk today, but for some reason they both knew it was the weekend. They kept jumping up on the basket where I keep their leashes and harness, so I bundled up, and we went on our walk.
As normal, they both were marking every snow pile and post in the neighborhood. Now for Dozer's strange act. I watched him as he started to mark a post. He raised his leg, but he wasn't peeing. Nothing at all. He just stood there holding his leg in the air. Then I saw it. He was pooping with his leg in the air. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a rescue basset Beswick whom actually sorta humps his back and does poos whilst walking along :blink:

I gues comes from times he spent on the streets before pound got him....he'd ben severely beaten :(

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That isn't at all what I expected to read. That is hilarious!!!! :lol: The dogs I had while growing up would mark everything also, but by the time we were nearing the end of our walk they would lift the leg, but nothing would come out...they were running on empty I suppose. :) They never pulled that trick though. Thanks for giving me my morning giggle!

~Heather

1 - 5 of 5 Posts