Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..yes I did cry. My husband did too (much to my suprise!). We know she will be fine, but we are worriers. She got a new toy this morning, a new hot pink lobstah, so she was happy!

Please send your drool to Molly today. Her surgery starts at 10AM.

Thank you for all of your support this week! I'm so glad we have a place to come to for advice!

God Bless-

O

·
0 Posts
I've been thinking about her all week. She'll do just fine. When I got Oscar fixed 2 yrs ago, I cried my eyes out..even after he came home! It's a scary thing to put your friend under the knife, but this surgery is very routine, and is definately in her best interest.

Lots of luck!

M

·
0 Posts
I will be thinking good thoughts for Molly. I get my two spayed & neutered on 3/21, the same day!! The breeder is taking them to her Vet. I will really be thinking of them. Let keep us posted.

A

·
0 Posts
We have had to have our girls at the vet for different procedures (when we adopted them they were already spayed) and each time I have cried. I understand your worries. I hope all turns out ok for her--give her extra hugs and kisses when she comes home.
Jennifer

A

·
0 Posts
When we had Annie spayed they told us she could come home around 2:OO and they would call...we never heard from them and at about 3:3O we called cuz we were worried and the girl just laughs and says...
"Annie is so cute and adorable we don't want to let her go and that is why we haven't called!"

Kathy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts