Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Chuck is jealous that you two have fun adventures this weekend! He's excited that Mommy & Daddy have next week off to spend at home on stay-cation though. He is "grunting" with excitement...well, not really...he grunts all the time. Daddy thinks mommy is silly because she can almost copy it perfectly.

· Registered
92 Posts
Chuck, stay-cation is great!! it means your mommy & daddy will be around ALL the time and that means more hours of spoiling you.
Momma went back to work today after being home with me for a LONG time. It was great being able to run and play all day, it really tires a guy out though. Momma got me a new harness so she could take me for walks...but I really don't enjoy that too much. She took my buddy Chumlee for a long walk almost every day and left me home to sleep on the couch with daddy which was "really kewl".:D

On Saturday I tunneled out of the dog run area and assisted Chumlee in digging a huge hole in the new grass they've been working on for weeks. Boy was daddy mad...I think his head spun around a few times and I'm pretty sure there was steam coming out of his ears... Yesterday they built a new gate and poured concrete so we can't get out to dig up the yard. :(

· Registered
92 Posts
Wow, Chuck, that would have been really kewl to see your daddy's head spin around!
Not really, as soon as he raised his voice we ran off to hide. Mom said he muttered something about "next time they better dig a bigger hole, something about burying us in it". She said he really didn't mean it... We made amends an hour or two later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.