Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got around to taking pictures of Bogie and our tree. We thought we would share the results.

Bogie under the tree.

Bogie with the long eared Basset look of "Why do I have to sit here?"

Tired out from the photo shoot, off to his favorite spot by the fire. Guess who's stocking is hanging in the center??

Happy Holiday's Everyone!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
We just aren't quite sure whose stocking that is in the middle, hung with care. Rest up Bogie, looks like you're going to have a great time for the holidays.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
127 Posts
I loved everything about your pictures. The tree-gorgeous, the stockings-all of them are great, but.....the first picture of Bogie is my absolute favorite. I love his great big paws sticking out in front of him and his wonderful spots. I think Bogie has the most beautiful colors and is a very handsome guy.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey! That tree looks like mine. Well.... except the bottom string of lights is hanging down - too much investigation by José. The bottom row of ribbon is also hanging down from the same thing. Then there are the broken ornaments on the floor from the slight jostle of the tree each time he sniffs it to make sure it is the same tree. I give up!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jose': We have baby gates that keep Bogie out the living room where the tree is. He's only in there when we are. He is doing so much better about leaving things alone and not chewing, but we still don't totally trust him. Rather be safe after two surgeries from swallowing rocks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've not got my tree up yet. I'm hoping it will be safe this year with Maya-she finds everything so interesting! She only comes in the living room when we're home though so we will see her if she gets into mischief with the tree :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't have the tree up, either. I figure with one bassett, two kittens, and five kids running aroung it will save me ALOT of headaches if we wait to the last minute. Hopefully, sometime this weekend!

·
Registered
162 Posts
He is soooo cute! Belinda.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts