Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a dark and snowless Christmas, we finally got some snow here too!

The trees are beautifully covered in their white coats:

Emma is practising as a bulldozer.

Making good progress, almost 1 mph....

Doris uses another tactic, she's a jumper. Her ears are flying:

But she uses Emma's tracks:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Ruby used to undulate in the snow like a seal and come up with snow plugs in her nose. So cute!

Weird weather patterns all around. It snowed in Phoenix and Tucson (AZ) two days ago with highs in the 30's that day! That is beyond unheard of!

And we're experiecing lovely 65 degree weather with lots of sun at my house today; inland in San Diego county. In the upper 20's or low 30's at night tho.

Enjoy! :lol:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am so glad that you still have Emma after trading her for a fish tank! Speaking of "tanks" Emma makes a real good snow plow and Doris takes full advantage of it of the effort. Smart girl!!

Abby (almost 11 years old now)is having trouble with the snow here in Kansas. Her four wheel drive just aint working too well and she is constantly getting high centered (stuck). I feel so sorry for her, but she tries....

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Still no snow here... although tonight we're getting our very first light snow of the season. Perhaps a dusting to an inch by morning! <_< We have been experiencing unseasonably warm weather since November... but for a week now it has been very cold. It's a bit of a shock to go suddenly from shirt-sleeve and sweater weather to where-the-heck-are-my-gloves-and-scarves weather. :eek: Moe is very happy. He LOVES going out in the cold and then coming inside to warm himself by the woodstove. :lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Love all your pictures. Especially the first where the snow is undisturbed and so clean. I told all the kids that the new rule this winter is not to eat "yellow snow"! :p I babysit one little girl who loves to eat snow :huh: so I'm constantly watching. Yuck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts