We nearly learned the hard way that balloons and my household are not a good mix. At Cassandra's 3rd birthday party, we statically (sp?) stuck a bunch of balloons on the wall to decorate.
One of them popped right beside the bird cage and poor Sally (the cockatoo) dropped to the bottom of her cage and was stunned there for a good four or five hours.
Ever since then, balloons have been completely banned from our home. No more potential heart attacks for my animals.
Having said all that, those were wonderful pictures.
Susan and Wilson