Button 10.7% (14 Votes)
Bella 8.4% (11 Votes)
Pete 3.8% (5 Votes)
Molly 3.8% (5 Votes)
Higgins 3.8% (5 Votes)
Maggie 1.5% (2 Votes)[/b]

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone for voting for Button. He definitely needs some help! That little Dixie is way ahead. I have to go out of town for a few days, so I won't be able to check his "status" too often. So if you have time, and like his picture, Button would appreciate your help in helping him to achieve his 15 minutes of fame. :lol:

(Perhaps we should have a meet and greet and a fundraiser! That's what the politicians do! :) )
BUTTON SAYS "HELLOOO"

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I voted for Button. I hope that you can maintain the same level of Dignity that I achieved when Moose was running for BOTW... :rolleyes:

Sandy (but he won!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks, everyone for voting for Button. He definitely needs some help! That little Dixie is way ahead. I have to go out of town for a few days, so I won't be able to check his "status" too often. So if you have time, and like his picture, Button would appreciate your help in helping him to achieve his 15 minutes of fame. :lol:

(Perhaps we should have a meet and greet and a fundraiser! That's what the politicians do! :) )
BUTTON SAYS "HELLOOO"[/b]

I voted. Good luck Button.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, it looks like Button is in real trouble! :unsure: That Barclay has so many votes! So if there's anyone out there who is looking for something to do on a boring Saturday night, "Vote for Button! " :lol:

Thanks, everyone for your support! I have some great pics from the dog show today that I will be sharing soon. Elmer cleaned up ! More details later!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts