Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ann-Britt is Soffi and Doris' breeder, and whenever we're in Sweden - Doris demands a visit to her.
No question about it! After all, she lived her for her first 6 years.

Ann-Britt and her mother Gunn-Britt (everybody in Sweden is named something-Britt) - lives in a small, fairy tale-like house in the forest.
We will always compete about spotting it first, the first prize this year was a fully paid trip to Las Vegas - to meet other CyberHounds.
Doris won, of course. But she can't go, because of the quarantine.

Doris means it's her privilege to ring the doorbell - or bark, to be presice....

The joy was great on both sides, bellyrubs and pig's ears:

Emma wasn't very social after she got the treat

Doris on the other hand, greeted the rest of the gang; Bosse, Sanna and Paula

Paula from the cheese litter on the left, Bosse (the male) in the middle, and Sanna to the right

Emma got interested when William came out, he's Ann-Britt's apple of the eye, 10 years old and Swedish champion.
He's much alike Emma, but despite her being 76 lbs - he's much bigger...

But everything comes to an end, and we had to leave. The dogs and the wooden man looked after us

C

·
0 Posts
Those pictures are AWESOME!!! I love how wrinkley and smooshy they all are. And the picture of Emma from the "back side" is priceless!
At the risk of sounding iggnorant, is it Ann Briit's breeding line that produces the larger, more wrinkley look? My Claire is alot smaller ( at 2 1/2 years old she is about 45 pounds) and she does not have a lot of the loose skin. I'm just curious about how different bassets can look.
Thanks in advance for any insight!!
Annie :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Wonderful photos!!!!!!!!!! I also love Emma's BUTT!!! What wonderful hounds!!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Well, Doris as always steals my heart... but that picture of Emma is hilarious! Thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Beautiful pictures, Steinar. As always, Lady Emma has to steal the show, this time by showing her "best side". Looks like you had a wonderful trip, and Doris looked eager to see old friends.

Aroooooos from Bogie Carter!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
these are awesome shots !!!

Emma on her back is hilarious. :D

and Doris looks like she's a real lover.

i really wanna squeeze one of Emma's paws. :shock:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Honest to God, I laughed so loudly when I saw Emma's butt that I woke Ruby up!!!!! That picture is what I see daily! Ruby and Emma's butt look exactly the same. :D :lol: :D I can't wait to show these pics (especially the BUTT) to hubby when he gets home tonight.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Doris and William Britt is gorgeous too!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I, also, LOVE the photo of Emma's backside. A prizewinner, to be sure!

Terry 8)

T

·
0 Posts
What a life, beautiful house, beautiful setting, beautiful hounds. Ann-Britt really has the secret of breeding beautiful bassets. Wonderful vacation pictures, Steinar.

Janet 'n Twinkie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts