Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who know him...Mike's dog Toughy has been diagnosed with oral melanoma. He starts radiation next week but the prognosis doesn't look good.
pat,Mariah's mom

A

·
0 Posts
Gosh I am so sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with Toughy and his family. I do think cancer stinks.... yvonne

T

·
0 Posts
Oh, boy ... more drool and prayers going out to Toughy and Mike. I can't believe how often dogs are stricken with cancer of one type or another. It seems like the percentage is higher than with humans. Soft snooter kisses from Twinkie.

Janet 'n Twink

A

·
0 Posts
Oh, no, not Toughy. He feels like a member of the family. Virtual hugs and healing drool from us.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this! Toughy has been a total inspiration to my pups. :(

Keep us posted and everything crossed.

A

·
0 Posts
This is very sad news. You never know, though, the treatments might buy him some quality time. We're hoping for the best.

A

·
0 Posts
I'm fairly new to board so I don't know [Toughy]. How awful! I hate this big "C" and how it causes our houndies to be in such misery. Tummy Boy sends lots of drool and my prayers. Happy to be a slave to Tummy Boy.

A

·
0 Posts
I am sorry to hear that Mike and Toughy are going through such a rough time. I will be thinking of both of them and Chloe and I will send healing thoughts and drool their way.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with Mike and Toughy.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Oh dear! Love and prayers (and drool) to Toughy and Mike!

A

·
0 Posts
We are so sorry to hear about Toughy. We know the pain,and how heartsick and devistated Mike must be, since we just lost Bubba to Lymphoma. Our thoughts and prayers are with them both, and we hope the radiation will be the answer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh my prayers are with Toughy and family. Dad is always such a big help with any questions on the board. My heart goes out to you guys!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts