Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
637 Posts
I have a Shark Navigator, and it's great on the pet fur (I have two cats in addition to one Basset.) When shopping for a vacuum, I read a bunch of reviews on Amazon, and it seems that people like this one as much as the Dyson, but it costs about half as much.

I don't have any carpets, just hardwood floors with area rugs in some rooms. This vacuum has a setting for the bare floor, so I can pick up all the fur from the wood floors without using a scratchy broom. I also don't have to deal with the floating fur I always had when using a broom or dust mop. It also has really nice attachments for getting the hair off the furniture.

It is lightweight and easy to maneuver around the house. It comes apart so you don't have to drag the whole thing along when doing stairs (the only carpeting we have is on the stairs.) I have had it for about 6 months now and it has worked great.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.