Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give everyone an update on "the girls Ruby & Paisley". After a serious search on new adoptive parents based on the girls choice, we came up with a small family totally devoted. The family live on 2 acres down island with horse trails they walk all the time. The adoptive mom has been so kind as to periodically keep me updated on their adjustment and accomplisments. The pics she sent made me cry, but it's not hard to see the love shared with the girls. It was most important they go together as I knew the adjustment would be a lot easier.

Adoptive mom has thanked me so many times in being able to share their life with the girls. Here is a couple of photo's with new family. Sorry have to find them first. I have been working 6 to 7 days a week and know that it was a selfless decision that I made. I am 61yrs. now and the time I had home with them was too exhausted to even go for walks. There was critisism from co-workers, but often people are too quick to judge. Bonnie

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
They are gorgeous (sp?). I know it was a hard decision, but you did what you felt was right for you and the girls. Thats awesome that the new family keeps you updated!

~Heather

1 - 3 of 3 Posts