Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Blog out there that consists of all untruths in the Townes situation and my puppy.If you have any questions you may e-mail me or ask on this forum.I have nothing to hide it was my puppy that died [email protected]

·
Registered
517 Posts
Aww Mrs. B I was hoping that this nonsense wouldn't reach your ears. You have been through enough. Please rest assured that we know you and don't trust this other sites so called information. Your friends are standing with you!

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
What a vicious, miserable person. I regret having spent money at her booth.

She seems to hate breeders and BHCA (I remember her previous rants about the breeder she got a dog from), but she sure doesn't mind coming to Nationals and taking our money. I will not support her again.

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
If I recall correctly she tried and convicted Wendy Willard (Murder Hollow) in print too. All charges against Willard were dropped and she won her lawsuit as well.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Having read her comments and posted there myself her replies clearly show what a narrow minded individual she is. I am sorry that i read it to be honest but i am also sorry that you felt you had to explain the events to someone who clearly wants to twist every word you and everyone else has said.
The world is a funny place and bad things do happen to good people but if we are not prepared to understand situations and learn from lessons we may as well stop trying. Here is to the future and ensuring that our and other bassets are safe and happy.

·
Registered
12,943 Posts
keep ijn mind she is no different than most blogger the truth is meaningless all that is imporant is the a might web hit more conterversy the better. getting into a pissing contest with her only spurs her cause been there done that and will not do it again.

If I recall correctly she tried and convicted Wendy Willard (Murder Hollow) in print too
an besmirch the reputation of Barbara Wickland obviously some one that Knows nothing about the history of the breed, the bhca and breed rescue with a clear anti-breeding agenda.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
After reading what she wrote I made a point of checking to see if I followed her blog on my blog, so that I could remove it if that were the case. It isn't, thank goodness. I am appalled by her single-minded judgments. She has appointed herself both judge and jury on the matter and refuses to hear (see) what others are suggesting. I thought about writing a rebuttal to her rebuttal that she wrote me but cooler heads prevailed LOL. To try to talk rationally to an obviously irrational person would be like trying to nail jello to a tree...pointless.

Anyways bubbad, I echo what paisleysmom has said...we stand with you!

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Actually, I think the fact that as soon as I saw your post I knew exactly which blog you were talking about (even though I hadn't read her post) just about says it all.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone now I just have to quit looking at it and stay out of the pissing contest. You all read my replys and I'm trying to stop now It is just so personal then she grabs me with how my puppy is dead and forgotten.She is not forgotten her ashes are coming back to me.I hold her sister everynight and tell her how much she and her sister are loved. Believe me This whole thing plays out in my mind a gazillion times a day.I know I tried to save her but it was too late.It is like a horrible dream. I put myself in the Townes shoes how do you go on knowing something in your care happened this way. It would be very hard. It is very hard.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have a feeling I know where to look for this blog posting, but have not read it. I'm just so sorry that this happened, bubbad, and I am sorry for the heartbreaking loss of your beautiful puppy.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Mrs B -- please don't keep reading her garbage as she will keep bullying you to no end. I am sorry but she is just a lonley, vindictive bully trying to get attention as usual. Does anyone find it strange that we all knew whom each other was talking about without mentioning a name yet she seems to have no qualms in tossing about names without any regard to who she is slandering or hurting in the process. Mrs. B you just cant win with this person she is a master of twisting the truth to meet her own needs. She says she has a following of 2K per day -- well not anymore -- she has at least one less -- ME!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know ,I knew she was sucking me in and making things up to keep her blog popular.She is uncaring who she hurts and how as long as she gets readers.I can't go back there she will draw me in again and do not need to defend myself everything I did was to save my puppy and it couldn't be done.At the time it was happening there were so many kind people.Esa's co-breeder took me and the puppy over to the vets and me back again to get my check book.Everyday a nice person would ask how I was holding up or express their sympathy and I am very grateful for that it reminded me there are a lot of kind people in the BHCA. I am so glad the other two dogs are well and recovered. I will at some point put up a memorial on Basset Hound portail countries of the world where Bubba and Grace are and will let you all know. Thank you all again I cannot tell you what you all mean to me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
No I have no idea which blog this is either, either way spreading lies about someone who is obviously mortified is disgraceful.

I am not a regular poster more of a lurker, but I have read alot of your posts since I have been around this forum and can tell how much time and care you put into your dogs.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I also do not know which blog you are talking about but I am sorry she is doing this to you. You are going through enough right now with the loss of your pet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts