Basset Hounds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a new foster girl, Muffin, today. I already have Dutchess who is turning out to be a wonderful houndie and will be a great asset to a new fur-ever home. But............Unfortunately I have to tell you that my cancer is back. This time it has metastasized to my brain with 3 large lesions visible and the major possibility of there being more. The doctorhas tentatively given me a year or so - we'll see but I wanted you to know.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congratulations on your new foster. I'm sorry about your cancer, though. You will be in our prayers and hopefully you will receive a lot of healing drool and hopefully you will be around a lot longer than than they say. It sounds like you have 2 foster babies that will need you as much as you may need them now.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Oh my god, I'm so sorry... You will be in my thoughts and prayers too. Hopefully the hounds will be a comfort to you. Drool does have healing properties, you know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is very sad news; we're so sorry to hear it and will be hoping for a miracle. :( As in the past, please continue to communicate condolences, warm thoughts and best wishes directly by PM or email.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.