Basset Hounds Forum banner

Unfortunately It's Back

1582 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  10610
I am getting a new foster girl, Muffin, today. I already have Dutchess who is turning out to be a wonderful houndie and will be a great asset to a new fur-ever home. But............Unfortunately I have to tell you that my cancer is back. This time it has metastasized to my brain with 3 large lesions visible and the major possibility of there being more. The doctorhas tentatively given me a year or so - we'll see but I wanted you to know.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Congratulations on your new foster. I'm sorry about your cancer, though. You will be in our prayers and hopefully you will receive a lot of healing drool and hopefully you will be around a lot longer than than they say. It sounds like you have 2 foster babies that will need you as much as you may need them now.
I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. You are in my prayers.
Oh my god, I'm so sorry... You will be in my thoughts and prayers too. Hopefully the hounds will be a comfort to you. Drool does have healing properties, you know.
I am so sorry to hear that your cancer has come back. I will say a prayer for you and your family.
This is very sad news; we're so sorry to hear it and will be hoping for a miracle. :( As in the past, please continue to communicate condolences, warm thoughts and best wishes directly by PM or email.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.