Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a number of forum posts or something I must make before I can upload an image for my avatar or for my signature? I looked around on here for info on that, but haven't found anything mentioning it.

Uploading images as forum posts attachments works just fine. But when I try to upload an image for my avatar or for my signature (either directly from my computer OR using a pre-existing direct image link), I get a message saying "unable to save image".

I've taken care to make sure that the images in question are under the expressed size limit.
These are the images in question:
Signature

appologies for the trouble!

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
1. newbie /intro forum does not allow ubb code but you can attach pictures. all other forums ubb code is accepted

2. use to be 3 post and a bout a 24 hour wait after that to have access of full forum . Introduced when spam was a problem. It the assigning of a couple moderators the span was controlled and the 3 post rule removed but perhaps you avatar issues are a holdover from that

3. there is a strick limit on the size of the avatar if picture is to big it will not work. that could also be your issue if the picture is to big.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts