Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twinkie has vomited twice this afternoon and evening. Once at about 3 p.m. ... her whole mostly undigested breakfast came up. Again about 15 minutes ago ... just mucous and bile. I had made her some boiled chicken and plain rice before this happened (because of the earlier incident) and just went ahead and fed it to her. She picked out the chicken, but didn't seem to care much for the rice. We'll be watching her closely the rest of the evening and see if she keeps it down. What I want to know is if there is anything else I should be watching for and have I done the right thing in feeding her the chicken and rice? I remember years ago, my mom used to feed our dog beaten raw egg white, but I've never heard of anyone else doing that. Twinkie has a vet appointment scheduled on Tuesday, so we'll see if she can make till then. If the vomiting keeps up, I'm thinking she might have to go sooner. Sorry for the lenght. I'm listening to whatever advice anyone might have. Thanks.

Janet 'n Twinkie (feeling urpy)

·
Registered
775 Posts
I don't have any advice but I hope Twinkie feels better soon.

Karen

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twinkie's been fine since the initial two times throwing up. She had a vet appointment for her ears. The vet found no temp, etc., going on. We fed her chicken and rice on Sunday and Monday. A little bit of kibble on Monday night. She's been doing ok, so who know what she got into, or what got into her? She was kind of lethargic on Sunday p.m., but has been fine since whatever it was worked its way out of her system. Thanks for asking. I hate when they're not feeling good!

Janet 'n Twinkie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts