Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He peed in bedroom last nite. He had just been let out. He HAS to have a UTI. When I take him for blood drop Tues, she has to recheck him for UTI. Tummy doesnt do this. Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy. :( P. S. I'm tired of seeing his name on subjects so much and he is my dog (LOL)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Have you made an appointment with the university vet clinic? It sounds like your vet has seen Tummy Boy( :) )several times and is not getting to the bottom of this. I would take him to Madison to see what they can find. Good luck-

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are. :)I still want to get the 2 out of three on that one test, Then I will ask her for referal (SP)? for Drs.at Madison. Calling Madison Monday before I go to her. If they don't agree-I AM CHANGING VETS. I'll let U know as soon as I get 3rd. test done. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was it raining cats and (pardon the expression) dogs when he peed in the house?? It could be that my grandson is just starting to act like the rest of his family - around here they all think housebreaking is suspended when it's raining. :D

seriously, though, seeing someone at UW vet clinic is not a bad idea. they were excellent when Tummy's many-times grandpa Levi needed neck surgery

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BECKY! great to see U on board. Your grandson is peeing big amount of urine each time. Not raining cat & dogs for several days. (LOL). Tummy does not know he is a basset. If he has to go when it's raining hard- He leaps out the door and will stand out there in tnunder and ligtening. I bEG him to come NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then I blow duck horn. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I say treats-N000000000. At That point I get my shoes on and practically have to drag him in by collar. Kiss my puppy. ( if this ends up treatable with tummy) and not what I don't want to think about riht now. Will let U know. love ya. :) :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts