Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank U all for the good advice to me. The Vet. examined him, and he injured his neck. The vet's 1st question was "Has tummy had any injury?) I thought and then I told her that 2 weeks before he decided he didn't want to use the ramp to get off the bed. He jumped down the other side on the way down his legs gave out and his head crashed into the wall. No symptoms though. The trembling is from pain. So he is on pain meds for 1 week. Thanks everyone. LaVonna happy to be a slave to Tummy Boy.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm so happy that you found out what was going on with Tummy. Glad to hear its not totally serious and that he's just on meds. Wonderful news. I hope he's showing some improvement. Very sad that they can't tell us what's going on with them. He's lucky to have you looking out for him.

Janet 'n Twink

[ December 03, 2005, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Twinkie's Mum ]

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
So glad to hear that Tummy Boy (I can't stop smiling as I type his name) is on the mend- you must be feeling a lot better too knowing what the problem is-

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to all who gave me advice. I was SO SCARED! He is my baby, Well actually he is 3 yrs. 9 months. lv bassets. Happy to be a slave to tummy boy

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am glad things are turning out good. Don't you wish they could tell you what is wrong?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts