On Friday, our 1 year old Daisy became very ill out of no where. She had developed a skin, ear, and eye infection which we believe were a result of allergies. I proceeded to take her to the vet and was sent home with some meds and shampoo to tackle the infections. The next morning, she was throwing up, loose stool, loss of appetite, and lethargic. I called the vet and she instructed me to keep a close eye on her and continue to keep her hydrated. By Sunday, I noticed that Daisy was not doing any better and had now begun shaking and trembling her front legs almost as if she could not support her weight and she would continually plop down everywhere and wobble while walking. I then brought her back to the vet who decided to take a full blood panel. After doing so, the only issue she could find was a high white blood cell count which she believed was an infection somewhere, but was unable to diagnose Daisy accordingly. She even stressed me out and said that it might be Juvenile Leukemia because I informed her that ever since Daisy was a puppy she has always had high white blood cells when she has had her blood drawn. (That is an entirely different medical story). Therefore, she was given a shot for nausea and sent home with two antibiotics and probiotics to treat a GI problem or a potential UTI. The next day on Monday, Daisy had now developed a fever and the trembling, shaking, and wobbling of the legs was a lot worse. I then rushed her to an Emergency Hospital where her vitals were fine except for the fever. They sent me home with painkillers for the legs and medicine to help entice her appetite. Today, after I implemented her morning dose of all her meds as well as the new meds she began wheezing in the afternoon, nonstop. It reminded me of Kennel Cough, but by late afternoon it thankfully stopped. So now after touching base with both vets that have seen her in the last 4 days they are not alarmed simply because she is eating and drinking, her fever went down, and she is not vomiting or has diarrhea. However, my main concern now are her two front legs. I don’t like the fact that she trembles and shakes while she stands or walks, or that she plops down to alleviate the weight or that her legs now look abnormal to me which I don’t think I ever noticed before. Does anyone have a similar situation, or can you please advise me on what I can do for her next? I’ve spent so much money in the last 4 days with three visits, tests, and medications that I desperately want to find a professional that can truly help Daisy overcome whatever this illness/infection/abnormality might be. Any thoughts? Thank you.