Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short background, I came home from work yesterday and my six year old baby girl was missing the second of her two front teeth. First one came out a couple of days ago, tooth fairy came, all was right with the world.

At bedtime last night I told Cassandra to get her tooth to put under her pillow. The next thing I hear is a scream and "WILLLLLLSON". He had grabbed the little baggie and ripped it open. We found the drool and toothmarked baggie and the note I had written on (which tooth, the date, which kid). We searched all over for the tooth, but I am afraid.....it is gone forever (kleenex and all) I am not searching any further and if that makes me a bad mom, well so be it. The tooth fairy will have to pass this one time.

Man, the things a basset hound will get into when you turn your back for a minute. The lesson learned here, yet again, put everything away.

Sus

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Sadeyes but he's hardly scarey and he's too fat to fly, so he's really only just 'big and hairy'

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I have a vision of a flying basset fairy with a tutu and a wand! yvonne

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh that is too bad. They sure know what not to get into.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to worry! The tooth is in Dog teeth heaven. Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy. :D :D :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like the tooth fairy really did come...

Cute story....

The dentise told my daughter this when she was 6...there are two tooth fairies...the young one who pays lots of $$ but you have to go to bed early, because she goes out dancing every night...early...by 8 o'clock, she is gone...

The old tooth fairy, who will come after the young tooth fairy, but she doesn't have as much $$

1 - 13 of 13 Posts