Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
OH NO! That is too funny Steinar!! My doberman Pippin used to get in my parent's toy poodle's tiny bed...was always somthing to see...

A

·
0 Posts
Oh my goodness! How did you get Ms. Doris in there? And more importantly, how did you get her out?

And who's the little bitty fur friend on the pillow?

·
Registered
905 Posts
:D :D That is sooooo typical of my two also. Bet it was all the yorkie's idea!!

M

·
0 Posts
How is the world did Doris manager to squeeze in there??? I hope she got out all right! How funny!

A

·
0 Posts
What a funny houndie!

I am not surprised. We used to have a cat bed and large dog pillow in front of the fire. We now have two large pillows! Toby destroyed the little cat bed by forcing his somewhat corpulent body into it :)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
looks like she went in to sniff around, tried to turn around and got stuck, so decided to just have a nap. It' such a cute picture.

Sandy

A

·
0 Posts
I am at work right now and that is making me laugh out loud! Doris is the talk of the unit! yvonne

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:D :D That is hilarious. :D :D

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
:D :D :D That is a HOOT!!!! :D :D :D I just LOVE the photos you manage to capture! :D

I have GOT to get a good digital camera to play with!!

Terry

A

·
0 Posts
That is one funny picture. Sure wish we could have seen her get out. It amazes me how they try to get those long bodies in small spaces.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I wasn't sure if it was Emma, I just thought, well. with her face scrunched up like that, maybe she just looked different. :)

Sandy

1 - 20 of 33 Posts