Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tootie's Daddy and I went out of town this weekend, and I just had to show you all what I found on clearance for $8!

Isnt' it too cute? Now the challenge will be to keep Tootie from ruining it :roll:

Since we were out of town with no one able to watch the Tooter, she had to go to a kennel. Of course, Little Miss Outgoing had a fabulous time! It was like camp to her. We payed extra so she could have 3 outdoor playtimes each day in addition to the normal potty breaks.

Her report card said she had lots of fun and made tons of new friends :D I'm not so sure she wanted to come home!

After such a busy weekend, she was glad to be home and was back to counter surfing as usual

The she realized how exhausted she was, so she hopped up onto Daddy and fell asleep

We had a great weekend, but we're glad to be back home with the furry kids :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
So cute!

The counter surfing picture frightens me. The rate he's growing Ernest is going to be 9' long before he's 4 months old, so he'll be reaching to the top of the fridge changing the radio station before too long.

lala

T

·
0 Posts
Oilers? Pffffffft. (Yes, that's the sound of sour grapes. Twinkie's a Red Wing fan. :? )

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Sandy and Bo
Her 'daddy' looks so intent... He must have been watching the hockey game.  :D  Go Oilers!!!  

Sandy
Actually he was watching "WWE Raw" (wrestling) :lol:

(he's a semi- pro wrestler himself, actually)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts